India 4X4 Week 2016 (Goa; 22nd July to 24th July 2016)
India 4X4 Week 2016: 1st edition of India’s largest convention for the 4 wheel drive community to be held in Goa from 22nd July to 24th July 2016
Cougar Motorsport Pvt. Ltd. is organizing the first edition of the India 4X4 Week in Goa from 22nd July to 24th July 2016. This is going to be India’s largest convention exclusively focusing on vehicles with 4 wheel drive (WD) capabilities, their manufacturers and owners and everyone who shares an interest in the same. India 4X4 Week 2016 will undoubtedly be a jam-packed event with participation from the entire Indian 4X4 and off-roading communities.
A major component of the event will be the Force Gurkha RFC India 2016, 12 Prologue Special Stages of which will be held as part of India 4X4 Week 2016. The mega convention will also have a range of activities in store for the visitors like displays, test tracks, contests, off-road tracks and trails, night camping, knowledge, training & certification sessions as well as evening entertainment with live musical performances.
India 4X4 Week 2016 is being organized in collaboration with some of India’s most prominent 4X4 clubs and institutions including Aravli Offroad Adventures, Association of Offroaders Nagaland, BODA Offroaders Bengaluru, Charminar Off Road Adventure Club Hyderabad, DOT Goa, Explore the Outdoors, Extreme Offroaders Mumbai, Gerrari Offroaders Chandigarh, Jeepers of Bangalore, Kannur Riders & Offroaders Club, KTM Jeepers, Northern India Offroad Club, Pune Pathfinders and Terrain Tigers.
Highlights of India 4X4 Week 2016
- Unveiling Force Gurkha RFC India 2016 - The motorsport enthusiasts and off-road fanatics can enjoy the Prologue stages of Force Gurkha RFC India 2016 - India’s biggest and toughest off-road motorsport event. About 25 teams, comprising the most evolved offroaders from across India, will be participating in the event.
- Displays – A number of displays will be featured from leading 4X4 vehicle manufacturers, off-road equipment manufacturers and distributors.
- Proving Grounds - Displays of uniquely modified and rare heritage 4WD vehicles will be an added attraction. The heritage vehicles displayed stand a chance to win prizes across various categories.
- Test Tracks – There will be SUV, Moderate and Extreme Offroading test tracks of manufacturers for visitors to experience the capabilities of their 4WD vehicles.
- Offroading Trails - Registered visitors looking for offroading action and more adventure can camp for an unforgettable night at the base of the Western Ghats in South Goa.
- Knowledge Sessions - Knowledge, training and certification sessions on off-road driving, vehicle preparation, restoration and many other intriguing aspects of 4WD vehicles will be offered to the visitors by a panel of experts.
- Contests - The convention will host various contests and competitions for registered visitors and their 4WD vehicles to test their articulation, torque and endurance.
- Evening Entertainment - Entertainment sessions are also lined up for the visitors in the evening which includeunveiling from manufacturers, release of the first all India 4X4 directory, prize distributions for contest winners as well as live performances by leading musicians including A26 from Goa, Motherjane from Kochi and Vinayak Gupta’s Khayal featuring Kamakshi Khanna from Delhi.
Timing -: Friday, 22nd Jul 2016 - Sunday, 24th Jul 2016 | 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Address -:Goa, Goa, India