12.7.16

DoT clears Rs 3,500 cr Airtel-Aircel 4G deal

DoT clears Rs 3,500 cr Airtel-Aircel 4G deal


Telecom Ministry is believed to have cleared the Rs 3,500-crore 4G spectrum trading deal between service providers Bharti Airtel and Aircel. Airtel has entered into an agreement with Aircel to acquire rights to use 4G spectrum of Aircel in eight telecom circles for Rs 3,500 crore. These circles are Tamil Nadu, including Chennai, Bihar, Jammu and Kashmir, West Bengal, Assam, the North-East, Andhra Pradesh and Odisha.

Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Chennai, which offers voice and 2G, 3G and 4G data services. Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%.Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company headquartered in New Delhi, India. 

So let's do:
1. Telecom Ministry is believed to have cleared the ________ 4G spectrum trading deal between service providers Bharti Airtel and Aircel.

Share this

0 Comment to "DoT clears Rs 3,500 cr Airtel-Aircel 4G deal"

Post a Comment

News (1270) Jobs (1232) PrivateJobs (317) Events (302) Result (127) Admit (103) Success_Story (65) BankJobs (56) Articles (32) Startups (17) Walk-INS (3)